We Can Do It!
in part by a Grant from the United States Department of Justice
Office for Victims of Crime (Office of Justice Programs)
on Abuse and Disabilities!
Have a Question? Got Feedback?
for you, available only through a private account. We encourage
your colleagues to sign up for their own account! Extraordinary
interactive learning opportunities!
rates multiply any community's power to protect victims with
- Access 22 one-hour workshops online, with world-class faculty
- Extensive online resources are provided for each workshop
- All workshops are archived for later viewing by registrants.
- All registrants have access to all materials.
- Membership in private listservs and forums included!
- Link up with an international network of professionals dedicated to
protecting children and adults with disabilities who have been victims
Join our mailing
list of people dedicated to the protection of children and
adults with disabilities who have been victims of abuse.
See a basic reading
list on child abuse and disabilities
to the personal rights of children and adults with disabilities, with
a mission to prevent abuse of people with disabilities and protect others
from abuses that lead to disability.
to our special project on Child Abuse and Disabilities